Raising Awareness and Leading the Fight Against Parkinson’s Disease

Parkinson’s disease is very common but experts have not pinpointed what is the reason for the diagnosis. Only about 10% of cases are genetic, meaning you inherit them from one or both parents. However, the remaining 90% are for reasons that are still unknown. In Canada alone, 30 people are diagnosed with Parkinson’s every day.  It is on the rise.  As a matter of fact…. It is now the fastest growing neurological condition in the world.

For more information visit: https://punchoutparkinsons.ca/