Santa is giving you a chance to win a $50 gift card!
Every child 12 years and younger who writes him a letter telling him stories about all the fun they had in 2020 will be entered into a random draw to win the gift card. Make sure you include your best memory and hopes for 2021.
Santa says, he can read Punjabi, English, and Hindi so feel free to write in any one of those languages.
When you are done, e-mail your letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your parents can help you to make sure, no personal or sensitive information is included in the letter other than your name and age and don’t forget to send a written consent to announce your letter and personal information on air.
Tune in to Roshni on December 21st between 1:00- 2:00 pm to listen to your letter and to find out if it was randomly chosen for the $50 gift card!
Complete Contest Rules and Regulations:
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
- Contest is open to all persons residing in British Columbia who have reached the age of majority (19) with Canadian Government Issued Photo ID.
- Letters will be accepted until 6pm on Dec. 16th via e-mail to email@example.com
- All the letters e-mailed will go into a random draw and only one entry will win a $50 Gift Card.
- Prize winners can only win once every 60 days. If a previous winner is found winning more than one time in 60 days, they will be automatically be disqualified.
- One winner per household
- Prize is non-negotiable and cannot be exchanged for money.
- Prize winner must book an appointment with reception to claim the prize and must appear by themselves. The prize winner must follow the safety precautions when entering the building and must claim the prize within 30 days of winning. The prize winner must provide Canadian Government issued photo identification when collecting the prize and the address on the government ID must match the address given at the time of winning.
- RED FM reserves the right to use contestant’s names, images and recorded media in any format for our own purposes indefinitely.
- RED FM is not responsible for any technical problems incurred during the course of the contest by the contestant, Red FM, sponsors or any participants.
- Contest rules may be subject to change at any time exclusively by Red FM