Forget the tie this year, and win your dad one of five amazing prizes this Father’s Day
From June 14th-18th tune in at 9:56am, 11:56am, 1:56pm, 3:56pm & 4:56pm to listen to the Father’s Day word of the hour. Once you hear the word text it to 604-591-9311 and five correct texts will randomly be chosen for the Daily Grand Prize Draw
Prizes include: $200 Gas card, Cologne, Fitbit watch, Sunglasses & $200 Cash
Good luck & Happy Father’s Day
Full Contest Rules
- No Purchase Necessary
- Contest is open to all persons residing in British Columbia who have reached the age of Majority (19)
- Contest will only be played on-air June 14th-18th
- RED FM will announce a different Father’s Day word of the hour at 9:56am, 11:56am, 1:56pm, 3:56 & 4:56pm
- Callers will only have 5 min to safely text in the correct “word” announced to the on-air number 604-591-9311
- RED FM is not responsible for any charges incurred from a cell phone provider during the contest.
- RED FM will randomly choose five winners from the correct answers texted and put them in the Daily Grand Prize draw
- Grand prize draw will take place during Zabardast Hits, and the winner must share a favorite activity they like to do with their dad or fatherly figure.
- Winner can win one of five Grand Prize draws
- Value of Prize: $200 each
- Correct answers will only be accepted via text message and not through any other service eg) WhatsApp, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter etc.
- Only one correct text message will be accepted, those found texting more than once will be disqualified.
- Only one person per household can be entered in the grand prize draw once during the duration of the contest. If found registering more than once during the contest will result in having their name disqualified.
- Grand Prize winners can only win one prize every 60 days, or else they will be disqualified.
- Prizes are not negotiable
- Only one person per household can enter for the contest
- Red FM reserves the right to use contestant’s names, images and recorded media in any format for our own purposes indefinitely.
- Red FM is not responsible for any technical problems incurred during the course of the contest by the contestant, Red FM, sponsors or any participants.
- Contest rules may be subject to change at any time exclusively by Red FM.