This Vaisakhi RED FM is celebrating all week and giving away $2500 over 5 days!
How can you win?
RED FM will have bumper sticker drive thru events at the RED FM studio from April 12th-16th
Come by and have a bumper sticker placed on your vehicle or show us your RED FM bumper sticker and your name will automatically go into a draw to win $500 that day… it’s that easy!
The Bumper Sticker Drive-thru times are as follows:
- April 12th | 10am-Noon
- April 13th | 2-4pm
- April 14th | 5-7pm
- April 15th | 3-5pm
- April 16th | 4-6pm
All Covid-19 protocols will be in place
Goodluck & Happy Vaisakhi
Full Contest Rules:
- No Purchase Necessary
- Contest is open to all persons residing in British Columbia who have reached the age of Majority (19)
- Contest will only be played April 12th-16th at the RED FM studios located at 8383a 128th street, Surrey, BC
- RED FM listeners will drive by and have a RED FM bumper sticker placed on their car or show a RED FM staff member they have a RED FM bumper sticker already on their car and they will be registered for the $500 daily cash drive.
- Only the driver of the vehicle will have their name entered into the daily draw and must have Canadian government ID.
- Winner will be chosen randomly on-air after the two-hour allocated time.
- The number of entries into the Grand Prize draw will be determined by how many entries are received.
- Value of Prize: $500
- Only one person per household can be entered in the grand prize draw once during the duration of the contest. If found registering more than once during the contest will result in having their name disqualified.
- Grand Prize winners can only win one prize every 60 days, or else they will be disqualified.
- Prizes are not negotiable
- Prize winner on RED FM can only win one Grand Prize every 30 days
- Red FM reserves the right to use contestant’s names, images and recorded media in any format for our own purposes indefinitely.
- Red FM is not responsible for any technical problems incurred during the course of the contest by the contestant, Red FM, sponsors or any participants.
- Contest rules may be subject to change at any time exclusively by Red FM.