World Radio Day – Tuesday February 13th
World Radio Day is celebrated to show the unique power of radio and how it touches lives and brings people together across every corner of the globe.
RED FM is celebrating by giving you a chance to co-host a RED FM show Tuesday February 13th
Watch in person how a RED FM talk show or music show is prepped and delivered live in the RED FM studio.
How to enter:
Record and send in a video or audio clip (max 1 minute in length) to 778-822-9311 on WhatsApp of why you love radio and why you should be chosen to co-host a RED FM show.
7 listeners will be chosen to co-host from the following criteria:
- Quality of Voice
- Delivery tone
Co-host will receive:
- A audio copy of the show
- Show broadcasted live on Facebook
- Framed picture
- RED FM Prize pack
- $50 Gift Card
- Entries will be taken until Feb.7th 2018
- Entries will ONLY be taken through WhatsApp to 778-822-9311 until 11:59pm PST
- Entries must not be longer than 1 minute in length
- Entries will be accepted in Punjabi and Hindi only
- You must be available on Tuesday Feb.13th to co-host
- Must be 16 years of age and older to participate
- Prizes are not negotiable.
- Grand Prize winners must provide government photo identification when collecting prize. No exceptions will be made.
- Red FM reserves the right to use contestant’s names, images and recorded media in any format for our own purposes indefinitely.
- Red FM is not responsible for any technical problems incurred during the course of the contest by the contestant, Red FM, sponsors or any participants.
- Contest rules may be subject to change at any time exclusively by Red FM.