Congratulations to Tarun & Aruna who were our Grand Prize winners
Tarun & Aruna enjoyed a limo ride from Crown Limousine and dinner on Valentine’s Day
Thank you everyone who entered our Valentine’s Day Contest “How Well do you know your Partner” Each couple who came on-air received a dozen red roses, box of chocolates & $50 dinner gift card
The couple who scores the highest will enjoy a limo ride and dinner on Valentine’s Day
Couple #5: Harman & Hemraj
Couple #4: Beth & James
Couple #3: Aruna & Tarun
Couple #2: Tuesday Feb. 8th
Gurmeet & Baljit
Couple #1: Monday Feb. 7th
Gavy & Anu
Complete Contest Rules and Regulations:
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
- Contest is open to all persons residing in British Columbia who have reached the age of majority (19) with Canadian Government Issued Photo ID.
- Contest will run on-air each weekday Feb. 7th-11th
- Both partners must be double vaccinated and must show proof before entering the on-air room.
- Both partners must be available to come into the RED FM studio from 5pm to 6pm.
- Each couple will receive a dozen red roses, box of chocolates and $50 dinner gift certificate valued at $100
- The couple that answers the most correct answers will win a limo ride and dinner on Valentine’s Day Feb.14th valued at $350.00.
- Prize winners can only win once every 60 days. If a previous winner is found winning more than one time in 60 days, they will automatically be disqualified.
- One winner per household
- Prize is non-negotiable
- Prize winner must book an appointment with reception to claim the prize and must appear by themselves. The prize winner must follow the safety precautions when entering the building and must claim the prize within 30 days of winning. The prize winner must provide Canadian Government issued photo identification when collecting the prize and the address on the government ID must match the address given at the time of winning.
- RED FM reserves the right to use contestant’s names, images and recorded media in any format for our own purposes indefinitely.
- RED FM is not responsible for any technical problems incurred during the course of the contest by the contestant, Red FM, sponsors or any participants.
- Contest rules may be subject to change at any time exclusively by Red FM