Enjoy this wonderfully delicious recipe for Spinach Corn Curry by Chef Rajeev. Watch to discover specials tips and tricks of the trade to turn your kitchen into a master kitchen.
Makai Palak Ingredients
- 1 cup Spinach boiled (palak) purée
- 1/2 cup blanched and chopped spinach
- 1 cup Sweet corn kernels boiled (Makai ke dane)
- 1 tbsp ghee
- 11-2 tbsp oil
- 1/2 tsp Cumin seeds (jeera)
- ½ tsp Turmeric powder
- 1.5 tsp finely chopped garlic (lehsun)
- 1 tsp finely chopped green chillies
- 1 tsp grated ginger (adrak)
- Salt to taste
- 2 tbsp fresh whipping cream
- 1/4 tsp garam masala
- 1/2 tsp chilli powder Directions
- Heat the ghee in a pan and add the cumin seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the garlic, green chillies and ginger and sauté on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add the spinach purée, spinach, corn, salt, ¼ cup of water, fresh cream, garam masala and chilli powder, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Serve hot.