Tune into Sur Punjab De for your chance to test your knowledge on Punjabi music by playing “Suno Sangeet Te Bujjho Geet“
Whenever you hear the cue to call, dial 604-591-9311. Baljinder Atwal will then play an instrumental Punjabi song and the first caller to correctly give the full name of the song will win a $50 gift card.
Suno Sangeet Contest Winners
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
- Contest is open to all persons residing in British Columbia who have reached the age of majority (19) with Canadian Government Issued Photo ID.
- The RED FM “Suno Sangeet Te Bujjho Geet” Contest will begin Monday June 8th, 2020 and run until further notice and only be played during Sur Punjab De (2:00-4:00pm) on Friday’s.
- The RED FM host will play a cue to call to inform listeners when it is time for them to call in to play.
- The RED FM host will play a clip of an instrumental Punjabi song. The first caller to correctly give the name of the instrumental song will win the $50 gift card. A total of only five callers will be taken on air and if no one gives the correct answer the prize will go unclaimed.
- Prize winners can only win once every 90 days. If a previous winner is found winning more than one time in 90 days, they will be automatically disqualified.
- One winner per household
- Prize value: $50
- Prize is non-negotiable and cannot be exchanged for money.
- Prize winner must book an appointment with reception to claim the prize and must appear by themselves. The prize winner must follow the safety precautions when entering the building and must claim the prize within 30 days of winning. The prize winner must provide Canadian Government issued photo identification when collecting the prize and the address on the government ID must match the address given at the time of winning.
- RED FM reserves the right to use contestant’s names, images and recorded media in any format for our own purposes indefinitely.
- RED FM is not responsible for any technical problems incurred during the course of the contest by the contestant, Red FM, sponsors or any participants.
- Contest rules may be subject to change at any time exclusively by Red FM