With restrictions on social gatherings RED FM & Chatr Mobile still want you to stay connected this holiday season with your friends and family
Tune in to Red Geetmala each weekday until Dec. 31st for your chance to win a 3-month bundle package from HP Singh’s Chatr store.
All you have to do is listen to Red Geetmala and Shabana will give you the “Holiday word of the day”
Later on, in her show she will ask you to repeat the word and the first caller to do so will automatically win the bundle package.
Good-luck, stay safe & stay connected on the phone this Holiday season.
Complete Contest Rules and Regulations:
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
- Contest is open to all persons residing in British Columbia who have reached the age of majority (19) with Canadian Government Issued Photo ID.
- Whenever the host asks you to call and repeat the “holiday word of the day” the first person to call in and give the correct answer will win the prize. A max of five callers will be taken on air. If none of the five callers gives the correct answer, no one will be determined the winner
- Prize winners can only win once every 60 days. If a previous winner is found winning more than one time in 60 days, they will be automatically be disqualified.
- One winner per household
- Prize is non-negotiable and cannot be exchanged for money.
- Prize winner must book an appointment with reception to claim the prize and must appear by themselves. The prize winner must follow the safety precautions when entering the building and must claim the prize within 30 days of winning. The prize winner must provide Canadian Government issued photo identification when collecting the prize and the address on the government ID must match the address given at the time of winning.
- RED FM reserves the right to use contestant’s names, images and recorded media in any format for our own purposes indefinitely.
- RED FM is not responsible for any technical problems incurred during the course of the contest by the contestant, Red FM, sponsors or any participants.
- Contest rules may be subject to change at any time exclusively by Red FM