RED FM Diwali Dhamaka $5000 Giveaway
RED FM is giving you a chance to win $5000 this Diwali!!
HOW TO ENTER:
- This contest will run from Friday September 28thto Sunday November 4th, 2018 only.
- There is no purchase necessary to enter this contest.
- You can register at any RED FM live broadcast from Friday September 28thto Sunday November 4th
- You are allowed one (1) contest entry per person at each live broadcast.
- Participants are welcome to enter the RED FM Diwali Dhamakha contest once at every RED FM live broadcast, unless they have already become a Finalist from Friday September 28th to Sunday November 4th
- At the end of each designated RED FM live broadcast, RED FM will randomly select one ballot and that entrant will be chosen as a potential finalist. That potential finalist will then have to answer a time-limited, mathematical skill testing question, without any assistance or mechanical aid of any kind. This question will be done at the RED FM Studio administered by a RED FM employee. The potential finalist must answer the question correctly and sign the prize agreement and release form in order to become a finalist for the grand prize draw.
- To win the grand prize, all finalists will participate in a finale on Saturday, November 4th, 2018 live on the RED FM stage at the Diwali Dhamaka Festival in Surrey, British Columbia.
- A legal resident of the province of British Columbia;
- At least the age of majority (19 years) as of the first day of the Applicable Contest Period;
- in possession of a valid Canadian Government issued photo identification;
- This contest is not open to any employees, officers, directors, agents and representatives of RED FM (including its parents, affiliates, subsidiaries and advertising or promotional agencies) or any Contest Sponsors employees or immediate family members of such individuals, including but not limited to parents, siblings, children and anyone else residing in the same household.
- Any ballots that are illegible, incomplete or irregular will be declared invalid.
- All entry ballots become property of RED FM and none will be returned.
- Winners of the previous year’s RED FM Diwali Dhamaka or RED FM Vaisakhi Car Giveaway Contest are not eligible to participate in this Contest.
- Grand Prize: $5000
- No compensation will be provided should the actual prize value be lower than the quoted prize value;
- A prize must be accepted as awarded and cannot be transferred, assigned, substituted or redeemed for cash, except as in the sole discretion of RED FM;
- The winner is responsible to pay any additional expense associated with the prize, including but not limited to any taxes, fees or other expenses associated with the winner receiving the prize and otherwise taking title to the prize;
- No prize may be resold;
- All prizes are provided “as is, where is” without any representation or warranty being provided of any kind whatsoever;
- The use of any prize may involve inherent danger and risk, including without limitation, danger of injury (including death), damage to or loss of property and any prize is provided to the recipient solely at the risk of the recipient; and
- RED FM may substitute, in its sole discretion, any announced prize, in whole or in part, with a prize of equal or greater value if the announced prize cannot be awarded for any reason.
- The Grand Prize must be claimed on or before November 30th, 2018.
- The chances of winning the Contest are dependent on the number of eligible entries received at each designated RED FM live broadcast
If an entrant is declared a potential finalist, he or she must:
- Provide proof of valid Canadian Government issued photo identification so as to confirm eligibility;
- Correctly answer a time-limited, mathematical skill-testing question, without any assistance or mechanical aid of any kind, that will be administered by RED FM at a time and location it advises (each a “Skill Testing Question”); and
- Execute and return a Prize Agreement and Release (the “Release”) to RED FM, in a form determined solely by RED FM, that confirms, among other things, that the winner is eligible to participate in the Contest, is in compliance with the General Contest Rules and any Specific Contest Rules announced concerning the Contest, will accept any prize “as is, where is”, will release RED FM, the Contest Sponsors and each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates and/or related companies and each of their employees, directors, officers, suppliers, agents, administrators, licensees, representatives, advertising, media buying and promotional agencies (collectively, the “Releasees”) of and from any and all claims in any form or by reason of any matter cause or thing whatsoever arising in respect of or in connection with, directly or indirectly: (1) the entrant’s participation in the Contest, (2) the entrant’s acceptance, receipt, use, or misuse of any prize, (3) the use of the Personal and Promotional Information and any Work as permitted by the General Contest Rules, and/or (4) any breach of the General Contest Rules and any Specific Contest Rules, and will indemnify the Releasees from any and all Claims by third parties in any form or by reason of any matter cause or thing whatsoever arising in respect of or in connection with, directly or indirectly: (1) the entrant’s participation in the Contest, (2) the entrant’s acceptance, receipt, use, or misuse of any prize, (3) RED FM and any Contest Sponsors’ use of the Personal and Promotional Information and any Work as permitted by the General Contest Rules, and/or Specific Contest Rules, and (4) any breach by the entrant of the General Contest Rules and/or any Specific Contest Rules.
- If the potential finalist fails to correctly answer the Skill Testing Question, or fails to execute and return the Prize Agreement and Release or is otherwise found to be ineligible or not in compliance with the General Contest Rules or any Specific Contest Rules announced concerning the Contest, then the potential finalist/ finalist/ declared winner will be disqualified. In such circumstances, and time permitting, RED FM reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to randomly select an alternate winner from the remaining eligible entries, or to cancel the Contest.
- In addition, two Finalists will be drawn on Sunday November 4th, 2018, during the finale on the RED FM stage. When a contestant’s name is drawn, they will only have thirty (30) seconds from the moment their name is announced to present themselves to a RED FM staff member on the RED FM stage, otherwise they will forfeit any claim to participate in the Contest and will be disqualified without recourse. The potential finalist’s names chosen must answer the skill testing question correctly in order to become a Finalist for the grand prize. A Max of (4) names will be drawn from the ballots collected on November 4th, 2018 to determine two more potential finalists, who will also have to answer a skill testing question to be declared a finalist.
- All finalists must attend the finale on Sunday, November 4th2018, where one lucky Finalist will be determined as the Grand Prize Winner, live on the RED FM stage at the Diwali Dhamaka festival in Surrey, British Columbia. Finalists must be checked in and registered for the final draw at the RED FM stage by 2:30 pm on Saturday, November 4th The contest will be held at Surrey City Hall Plaza (13450 104th ave) in Surrey, British Columbia, unless otherwise stated by RED FM on its official website. Those finalists who are not present and accounted for by 2:30 p.m. forfeit any claim to participate in the Contest and will be disqualified.
- In addition to these Specific Event Contest Rules, the RED FM Diwali Dhamaka Contest is also governed by the General Event Contest Rules, which are located at https://vancouver.redfm.ca/general-event-rules-and-regulations/. Please review the General Event Contest Rules closely so as to understand all the terms and conditions of the RED FM Diwali Dhamaka Contest.