Tune into Red Geetmala every Monday to play “Monday Mastana with Shabana” for your chance to win a $50 gift card
Answer a riddle
Sing along to a song
Tell us a joke
Complete a poem
Shabana can ask anything to help with those Monday blues. First person to complete the task successfully will win a $50 gift card
Don’t be shy be ready for a surprise every Monday and most importantly stay Maste with Monday Mastana with Shabana
Monday Mastana with Shabana Winners
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
- Contest is open to all persons residing in British Columbia who have reached the age of majority (19) with Canadian Government Issued Photo ID.
- “Monday Mastana with Shabana” Contest will begin Monday June 8th, 2020 and run until further notice and only be played during Red Geetmala
- The RED FM host will play a cue to call to inform listeners when it’s time for them to call in.
- The first two callers to call after the cue to call is played will have a chance to go head to head to try to win a $50 lunch gift card.
- When the host reads out the riddle the first caller to call out their first name will get a chance to answer first within the 15 seconds allocated. If the first caller does not give the correct answer the second caller will get a chance to answer. Whichever caller gives out the correct answer will win the $50 lunch gift card. If no correct answer is given, no one will claim the prize.
- Prize winners can only win once every 90 days. If a previous winner is found winning more than one time, they will be automatically disqualified.
- One winner per household
- Prize value: $50
- Prize is non-negotiable and cannot be exchanged for money.
- Prize winner must book an appointment with reception to claim the prize and must appear by themselves. The prize winner must also follow the safety precautions when entering the building and must claim the prize within 30 days of winning. The prize winner must provide Canadian Government issued photo identification when collecting the prize and the address on the government ID must match the address given at the time of winning.
- RED FM reserves the right to use contestant’s names, images and recorded media in any format for our own purposes indefinitely.
- RED FM is not responsible for any technical problems incurred during the course of the contest by the contestant, Red FM, sponsors or any participants.
- Contest rules may be subject to change at any time exclusively by Red FM