Drive away in a fully loaded 2017 Toyota Corolla
How to Enter
Register at any of our live broadcasts before Friday, April 21st, 2017. Those who join us in person during these live broadcasts will be awarded one contest entry. At the end of each live broadcast, we will randomly select one ballot from those entries collected. The winner of the ballot chosen at the the live broadcast will become a finalist.
*Bonus Entries: Bring your vehicle to each live broadcast and put a Red FM bumper sticker on (or show your Red FM bumper sticker) and receive two additional contest entries. Vehicles may only qualify one time per live broadcast and only the driver of the vehicle may receive the bonus contest entries.
All finalists must attend the final event on Saturday, April 22rd, 2017 at the Surrey Vaisakhi Celebration at the Red FM stage where one lucky finalist will win the brand car.
Rules and Regulations
- Red FM Car Giveaway Contest will run from Saturday, March 11th 2017 to Saturday, April 22nd, 2017.
- Contest participants can only become contest finalists at designated live broadcasts or at the Vancouver Vaisakhi and Surrey Vaisakhi event.
- All contestants must be 16 years and older, must be a Canadian Citizen or Permanent Resident and must provide government issued photo identification when entering and participating in this contest, no exceptions will be made.
- Contest participants who put a Red FM bumper sticker on their car or already have a Red FM bumper sticker on their car at each live broadcast will receive an additional two contest bonus entries.
- One contest entries will be drawn immediately after each live broadcast from the entry ballots submitted on that day.
- Remaining ballots collected at each live broadcast will be shredded.
- Winners of a previous Red FM Car Giveaway Contest or a Diwali Giveaway Contest as are not eligible to participate in the contest for 10 years.
- Staff and family members of the business where the live broadcast is taking place are not eligible to participate during that specific live broadcast, but are more than welcome to enter at other live broadcasts.
- Participants are welcome to enter the contest at every live broadcast unless they have already become a finalist during the 2017 contest period.
- Previous contest finalists are welcome to participate.
- Prizes are non negotiable.
- Red FM reserves the right to use all contestant’s names, images and recorded media in any format for our own purposes indefinitely.
- Red FM is not responsible for any technical problems incurred during the course of the contest by the contestant, Red FM, sponsors or any participants including but not limited to phone and computer problems.
- Red FM will use its sole discretion in determining if contest participants qualify.
- The contest rules may be subject to change at any time exclusively by Red FM.
- Red FM Staff, immediate family, sponsors and affiliates are not qualified to participate in this contest.
Click here for RED FM Car Contest 2017 Legal