RED FM Diwali Dhamaka
Add to Calendar
Join RED FM at any of our live broadcasts in September and October and enter the Diwali Dhamaka contest and you could become a finalist to win $10,000 Cash!!
Two finalists will be chosen at each live broadcast.
Contest Rules & Regulations:
- Participants may only register for this contest one time per day/broadcast
- Participants who put a RED FM bumper sticker on their vehicle or already have a RED FM bumper sticker on their vehicle will receive 2 additional contest entries (3 in total per day/broadcast)
- Only one family member per vehicle with the RED FM Bumper sticker will receive the additional contest entries.
- The vehicle with the RED FM bumper sticker may only be used for the additional contest entries one time per day/broadcast.
- Contest is open to those who are 16 years of age or older. To participate, all contest participants must have government issued photo ID (from the country they reside in) at time of contest registration.
- Contest participants must register in person at each live broadcast and may not represent any other contest participants.
- Grand prize of $10,000 CDN will be awarded to one finalist on Sunday, October 15th, 2017 at the RED FM Diwali Dhamaka Celebration at Central City Mall.
- The two contest participants, whose names are drawn at each live broadcast before October 15th 2017, will automatically become a contest finalist with a chance to win the grand prize of $10,000 on Sunday October 15th, 2017.
- Any contest participant(s) whose name is drawn on Sunday October 15th, 2016, must be in attendance when their name is drawn and will have only 30 seconds to identify themselves to a Red FM staff member to become a finalist.
- Finalists must be in attendance with the same Government issued photo ID that was used to register for the contest on Sunday October 15th 2017. A representative of the finalist cannot claim the grand prize. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Live broadcast locations and dates subject to change at Red FM discretion.
- The grand prize winner will be determined by winning a separate contest involving all contest finalists on October 15th 2017 at the RED FM Diwali Dhamaka Celebration.
- A previous RED FM Vaisakhi or Diwali winner in the past ten years cannot enter the contest.
- All contest finalists must read and agree to all contest terms and conditions relating to the contest.
- All recorded media of any contest participant including but not limited to video, photographs, and audio recordings or otherwise, may be used by RED FM for marketing purposes indefinitely.
- Employees of the company hosting the live on location are not eligible to register for the Diwali Dhamaka contest during that same live on location but may register at other live on locations.