Light Festival at Bear Creek Park
13750 88 Ave
Surrey, BC V3W 3L1
Diwali-inspired music, food and performers.
- Glow in the dark face painting
- Glow in the dark Bhangra Performances
- Live Music
- Glow in the Dark Diva decorating
- Diwali Photo booth
- Food Trucks
Construct collaborative lanterns with mentoring artists Roxanne Charles and Debbie Westergaard Tuepah at nearby Surrey Art Gallery from 4 to 5pm. Take them out for a walk afterwards at the Garden Light Festival!
More Lights & More Nights!
This year, the Light Festival at Bear Creek Park will run for seven nights and will feature thousands more lights!
The City of Surrey and Telus invite you to experience the Light Festival this fall in Bear Creek Park Sunday, November 4 to Saturday, November 10. Admire illuminated trees, dazzling displays, and sparkling lights throughout the garden. Stroll through an ever changing display of colour.
- to pack a flashlight and dress for the weather (rain or shine – extreme weather exceptions).
- parking is available at both 88th Avenue and 140th Street parking lots, but it will be busy – consider taking the shuttle, carpooling or walking to the festival!
- to please leave your 4-legged friends at home.